Double Unboxing of the Sidekick LX 2009

Crazyforkicks, a frequent commenter on hiptop3.com (and the epic 400+ comment thread) got two Sidekick LX 2009s from UPS today. An Orchid one for his wife and a Carbon one for himself. So he busted out the double unboxing. Remember guys, “when you kick it, you gotta kick it good”.

296 Responses to “Double Unboxing of the Sidekick LX 2009”

  1. StArZ Says:

    ok for any one reading post. if u dont like side kicks. or tha fact that people was nice enough to give u a hands on look at it. there are other websites and other phones. all this drama in this post unnecessary.

    Any Way

    hope every one enjoying their Side kick

  2. crazyforkicks Says:

    I figured the exact instructions to create ringtones. And a site that has great ringtones, and they are loud!!!

    I have a few videos for tips that I am hoping to start a weekly youtube show( I have had hundreds of requests) people have asked me to keep them funny, even with the occasional negative comment.

    Question… does anyone know of any free screen capturing video programs out there???? Thanks.

    To my close friends, hit me up on twitter and I can email some ringtones to you.

    Crazy.

  3. StArZ Says:

    crazyforkicks on May 14, 2009 at 1:43 pm said:

    I figured the exact instructions to create ringtones. And a site that has great ringtones, and they are loud!!!

    I have a few videos for tips that I am hoping to start a weekly youtube show( I have had hundreds of requests) people have asked me to keep them funny, even with the occasional negative comment.

    Question… does anyone know of any free screen capturing video programs out there???? Thanks.

    To my close friends, hit me up on twitter and I can email some ringtones to you.

    Crazy.

    mhm…..imma send u my email in a youtube message kuz i deff need some ringtones.

  4. chanty Says:

    i just got mineeee 😀 i`m LOVING it so far ! can`t wait to mess around w|it! i.e. customize whoop !

  5. bebe Says:

    on May 14, 2009 at 6:29 am said:

    bebe on May 13, 2009 at 4:46 pm said:

    Carol C on May 13, 2009 at 4:31 pm said:

    OMG can we say”GHETTO review!” OMG what’s up with the sniffling and the UPCLOSE shots?? I need to put my glasses on to watch this ****! This was the WORST review I have ever seen! *sniff* sniff snort!!! Uggghhh!

    OMG CAN WE SAY IT WASN’T! The headline says it all UNBOXING-one more time UNBOXING…Read the headline people dang..

    Do you need a tissue or more for that sniffing cause it sounds like you got a problem hopefully not junk..For trippin over a UNBOXING..

    We can read VERY well can they PRONOUNCE!! and who are you? Did you make the VIDEO? or are you his GROUPIE? First of all he put the video on here for all to SEE then some people are getting mad and DEFENSIVE! I think this is a free country and if you are going to POST a video then have class about yourself. So DON’T get upset if you can’t take CRITICISM! WTF

    Ahh,nothing to do with being his groupie,it’s about ignorant people who keeps attacking others for no reason with MEGA PC CAJONES.

    JUDGEMENTAL are we now?DEFENSIVE?NO,it’s more like people acting like a bunch of butt wipes got nothing better to do but attack one’s or one of many characters for NO REASON!Who are you to tell someone they have no class?The ball hits the wall and bounces back and off of you.

    OMYG YOU CAN READ AND – OH PRONOUNCE!What do you want a Nobel Prize for READING and SPEECH?

    Yea it’s a free country,difference is you(meaning others) don’t respect others when it comes to personal things and that goes way over the boundries on here.Especially when someone uses a word that sounnds like BIGGA on here and you wanna talk about class?

    You wanna complain about the video fine but don’t go attacking anyone’s personal life,which mostly what some did on here.That’s why most of us here got DEFENSIVE,for going too personal.

    Once again it’s not a review,it was an UNBOXING for everyone to see the new kickers and revealing it’s contents.

    Now have a kick,coke to go with it and smile,let’s just move along the yellow brick road to the Grammy’s Tour and jam..

  6. bebe Says:

    crazyforkicks on May 14, 2009 at 1:43 pm said:

    I figured the exact instructions to create ringtones. And a site that has great ringtones, and they are loud!!!

    I have a few videos for tips that I am hoping to start a weekly youtube show( I have had hundreds of requests) people have asked me to keep them funny, even with the occasional negative comment.

    Question… does anyone know of any free screen capturing video programs out there???? Thanks.

    To my close friends, hit me up on twitter and I can email some ringtones to you.

    Crazy.

    Crazy,email me on tube or DM me on the other site for those ringtones.Especially it took an hr today speaking to TMO a rep who had no idea about them.I even fell asleep while listening to them,lol..

  7. Domo(CHAOS) the King Says:

    ANYBODY WITH BUYERS REMORSE FROM THE SKLX 2009 I AM WILLING TO TRADE FOR MY BLACK G1 OR SELL IT FOR $310 MY EMAIL IS (domochaos@gmail.com)

  8. Crazyforkicks Says:

    YO!
    I’m getting swamped with email requests for ringtones.

    Ladies, I’m loving those **** pictures your sending me, it definitely pushes you to the front of the line..WOW is all I gots to say! Keep em coming! I don’t know how a guy can be *** with all the beautiful women of this earth!!

    But yo, I got like 30 ringtones on my kick, so the manual is wrong.

    One bummer is, you cant delete them…

    hit me victimsofgravity@tmail.com

    i’ll be throwing up a list of tones of I got.

  9. pLaTaNo p0w3r Says:

    bebe on May 14, 2009 at 4:49 am said:

    pLaTaNo p0w3r on May 14, 2009 at 3:23 am said:

    well,I received both the carbon and orchid lx at 7 30pm last night =), and I chose orchid because it just looks so nice in person,.I love it, I don’t have a problem with my 3G, well I live in queens,new y0rk,. but I turned the 3G off,cuz internet is fast enough for me on EDGE lol, but damn, what an amazing fone,. and bebe, that’s my sc/n for aim, lol

    Heehee 😉

    lol yup, do you have the lx09? i didnt read …lol

  10. StArZ Says:

    Crazyforkicks on May 14, 2009 at 7:55 pm said:

    YO!
    I’m getting swamped with email requests for ringtones.

    Ladies, I’m loving those **** pictures your sending me, it definitely pushes you to the front of the line..WOW is all I gots to say! Keep em coming! I don’t know how a guy can be *** with all the beautiful women of this earth!!

    But yo, I got like 30 ringtones on my kick, so the manual is wrong.

    One bummer is, you cant delete them…

    hit me victimsofgravity@tmail.com

    i’ll be throwing up a list of tones of I got.

    ugh no FaiR lolz but thanx u very much

  11. Chanty Says:

    for some reason .. my songs wont show up under my media player ='[

  12. bebe Says:

    pLaTaNo p0w3r on May 14, 2009 at 9:46 pm said:

    bebe on May 14, 2009 at 4:49 am said:

    pLaTaNo p0w3r on May 14, 2009 at 3:23 am said:

    well,I received both the carbon and orchid lx at 7 30pm last night =), and I chose orchid because it just looks so nice in person,.I love it, I don’t have a problem with my 3G, well I live in queens,new y0rk,. but I turned the 3G off,cuz internet is fast enough for me on EDGE lol, but damn, what an amazing fone,. and bebe, that’s my sc/n for aim, lol

    Heehee 😉

    lol yup, do you have the lx09? i didnt read …lol

    Yes I do,gonna take a while getting use to it since it’s my first.The ringers and pics throws me off cus I want to use my own for ringers and backgrounds.I figured out how to use pics on my faves but prob is you have to take a pic of who or what you want on it.All my other pics are on my other cell and I want to use them.Question is how do I get them to the card and device album.So I learned things but I finding out things I didn’t know until now.

    Suposedly there’s a problem with mms as I’ve read and have to call TMO CC to fix and update it.

    Hopefully new updates will be out soon for many things we liked to have.

  13. Gabby Says:

    meme on May 11, 2009 at 6:24 pm said:

    Gabby on May 11, 2009 at 6:19 pm said:

    can’t understand how it’s so hard to swivel when the carbon seemed fine…

    weird.

    The magnets are a lot stronger on the new Sidekick. But I have a question crazy4whatevr! How is the internet in full screen layout. Can you go on a website in full screen layout mode and take a screen shot for us? I want to see if **** is legible now when it’s all the way zoomed out. Thanks!!

    My Carbon seems fine. No REAL problem with the magnets. They are strong, but what I’m saying is they’re not as bad as he was making them seem like they were.

    And then also in the video he kicked the Carbon and it swiveled pretty damn good in my opinion. It wasn’t slow like his Orchid

  14. crazyforkicks Says:

    Nokia is making a sidekick type swivel phone

    http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2009/05/15/swiveling-nokia-handset-passes-through-the-fcc-headed-to-verizon-wireless/

    Thing is ugly!!

  15. StArZ Says:

    who Got aim..? i barley be on this post like that hehe

  16. Mr. Lee Says:

    AIM = madcoolnsexy

    I like the kick.. Its not bad.. Still wanted more moodlights, lol

  17. cAL Says:

    crazyforkicks on May 11, 2009 at 6:32 pm said:

    Its worth the $199. And the $20 data is why I’m sticking with it.

    Name a site you want me to go to?
    Its so light.. It must be 1/4th the weight… I’m getting use to kicking it too. U gotta kick it real good!!

    The 2 lines of subtle lighting on the keyboard is so nice….

    Now please give me my corporate email!!!!! Please!

    Yo the catalog is basically empty.. Twitter is dope, I got the tweet from hiptop and started laughing. I got custom sounds for twitter and facebook etc. Dope!!!!!

    wait crazy 4 kicks how’d u pay 200 for it and only 20$ for data????

  18. crazyforkicks Says:

    250 and a rebate for 50.

    I have had sidekicks for years and years, the data plan just went up to 35 for unlimited.

    I haven’t seen my bill go up yet.

  19. Coqui Says:

    crazyforkicks on May 14, 2009 at 1:43 pm said:

    I figured the exact instructions to create ringtones. And a site that has great ringtones, and they are loud!!!

    I have a few videos for tips that I am hoping to start a weekly youtube show( I have had hundreds of requests) people have asked me to keep them funny, even with the occasional negative comment.

    Question… does anyone know of any free screen capturing video programs out there???? Thanks.

    To my close friends, hit me up on twitter and I can email some ringtones to you.

    Crazy.

    And the instructions/ringtones are where? Lol pls do share senior oh and to all those ppl hating and calling the vid and the maker “ghetto” your all slow lol u say ghetto like its a bad thing :-p just mad cause it was a REAL person doing it instead of some mindless drone ghetto fabolous all the way :-p lick monkey nuts and die 2 all the haters

    Coqui OUT!

  20. Coqui Says:

    Everchanging on May 14, 2009 at 5:23 am said:

    I’m super excited that i got mines on the 12 of may and i’ve been playing with it ever since,There are so many cool features that they didnt even mention…I’m totally happy that i spend the money to get it.

    What other features do u speak of sir?

  21. bebe Says:

    Coqui on May 17, 2009 at 8:18 am said:

    crazyforkicks on May 14, 2009 at 1:43 pm said:

    I figured the exact instructions to create ringtones. And a site that has great ringtones, and they are loud!!!

    I have a few videos for tips that I am hoping to start a weekly youtube show( I have had hundreds of requests) people have asked me to keep them funny, even with the occasional negative comment.

    Question… does anyone know of any free screen capturing video programs out there???? Thanks.

    To my close friends, hit me up on twitter and I can email some ringtones to you.

    Crazy.

    And the instructions/ringtones are where? Lol pls do share senior oh and to all those ppl hating and calling the vid and the maker “ghetto” your all slow lol u say ghetto like its a bad thing :-p just mad cause it was a REAL person doing it instead of some mindless drone ghetto fabolous all the way :-p lick monkey nuts and die 2 all the haters

    Coqui OUT!

    What?LMFAO..Yo that’s some funny.. ha ha what a way to start the morning Coqui!

  22. crazyforkicks Says:

    Holy snap! I got my bill yesterday and opened it this morning. They upcharges one of the kick plans to $35!

    I called them immediately!

    They said they were sorry and changed it back.

    Be one the look out people!!!

  23. Coqui Says:

    bebe on May 17, 2009 at 8:37 am said:

    Coqui on May 17, 2009 at 8:18 am said:

    crazyforkicks on May 14, 2009 at 1:43 pm said:

    I figured the exact instructions to create ringtones. And a site that has great ringtones, and they are loud!!!

    I have a few videos for tips that I am hoping to start a weekly youtube show( I have had hundreds of requests) people have asked me to keep them funny, even with the occasional negative comment.

    Question… does anyone know of any free screen capturing video programs out there???? Thanks.

    To my close friends, hit me up on twitter and I can email some ringtones to you.

    Crazy.

    And the instructions/ringtones are where? Lol pls do share senior oh and to all those ppl hating and calling the vid and the maker “ghetto” your all slow lol u say ghetto like its a bad thing :-p just mad cause it was a REAL person doing it instead of some mindless drone ghetto fabolous all the way :-p lick monkey nuts and die 2 all the haters

    Coqui OUT!

    What?LMFAO..Yo that’s some funny.. ha ha what a way to start the morning Coqui!

    Yup! Gotta keep it froggy 😀 yea I know very random and out of no where hehehe but that’s just me, couldn’t let that BS slide without my 2 cents 😉 so miss bebe idk if I read your comments wrong but this is your first kick?

    P.S. If u gonna kick it, kick it “GHETTO”! :-p lol

    Coqui OUT!

  24. chanty Says:

    cAL on May 16, 2009 at 8:34 pm said:

    crazyforkicks on May 11, 2009 at 6:32 pm said:

    Its worth the $199. And the $20 data is why I’m sticking with it.

    Name a site you want me to go to?
    Its so light.. It must be 1/4th the weight… I’m getting use to kicking it too. U gotta kick it real good!!

    The 2 lines of subtle lighting on the keyboard is so nice….

    Now please give me my corporate email!!!!! Please!

    Yo the catalog is basically empty.. Twitter is dope, I got the tweet from hiptop and started laughing. I got custom sounds for twitter and facebook etc. Dope!!!!!

    wait crazy 4 kicks how’d u pay 200 for it and only 20$ for data????

    grandfathered 😀 the t-mo rep from when i bought told me everything from my LX is gonna be transferred over. i`ll be heated if they bump me to $35/month. smh.

  25. bebe Says:

    Coqui on May 17, 2009 at 10:05 am said:

    bebe on May 17, 2009 at 8:37 am said:

    Coqui on May 17, 2009 at 8:18 am said:

    crazyforkicks on May 14, 2009 at 1:43 pm said:

    I figured the exact instructions to create ringtones. And a site that has great ringtones, and they are loud!!!

    I have a few videos for tips that I am hoping to start a weekly youtube show( I have had hundreds of requests) people have asked me to keep them funny, even with the occasional negative comment.

    Question… does anyone know of any free screen capturing video programs out there???? Thanks.

    To my close friends, hit me up on twitter and I can email some ringtones to you.

    Crazy.

    And the instructions/ringtones are where? Lol pls do share senior oh and to all those ppl hating and calling the vid and the maker “ghetto” your all slow lol u say ghetto like its a bad thing :-p just mad cause it was a REAL person doing it instead of some mindless drone ghetto fabolous all the way :-p lick monkey nuts and die 2 all the haters

    Coqui OUT!

    What?LMFAO..Yo that’s some funny.. ha ha what a way to start the morning Coqui!

    Yup! Gotta keep it froggy 😀 yea I know very random and out of no where hehehe but that’s just me, couldn’t let that BS slide without my 2 cents 😉 so miss bebe idk if I read your comments wrong but this is your first kick?

    P.S. If u gonna kick it, kick it “GHETTO”! :-p lol

    Coqui OUT!

    Yes it’s my first kick and I’m loving but not the McD’s style,kick style,lol..Figured things out here and there except for the stupid theme I just want my own pics on it from my pc to that.

    I’ve been done talked to reps in the kick dept.ehhlllloo,they don’t know jack crappies,the bad ones..lol..

  26. recognizedakick Says:

    crazyforkicks on May 16, 2009 at 6:30 am said:

    Nokia is making a sidekick type swivel phone

    http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2009/05/15/swiveling-nokia-handset-passes-through-the-fcc-headed-to-verizon-wireless/

    Thing is ugly!!

    Looks so inconvenient. How wud u hold the phone up and text w/o dropping it? If ur gonna imitate and copy then do it right ppl! I mean really?

  27. recognizedakick Says:

    crazyforkicks on May 16, 2009 at 6:30 am said:

    Nokia is making a sidekick type swivel phone

    http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2009/05/15/swiveling-nokia-handset-passes-through-the-fcc-headed-to-verizon-wireless/

    Thing is ugly!!

    Looks so inconvenient. How wud u hold the phone up and text w/o dropping it? If ur gonna imitate then do it right ppl! I mean really?

  28. crazyforwhat Says:

    I hear ya.

    You know how nokia is, they are behind in phone sales, so they just trying to copy what sells.

    I don’t care what anyone says about the N97, its a brick to me., and expensive one too.

  29. Coqui Says:

    @ bebe

    Hey ma I aint an expert but I do know a lot more then those Tmo CC lol so if u need a hand with anything let me know my tmail is coqui1983@tmail.com so drop me a line with any questions u got and I’ll share with u what I know

    Been reppin the kick since SK2 😀

  30. crazyforwhat Says:

    bebe,

    email me your pics for your theme. I’ll make one for you.

    I’m still working on your ringtones, I’m wicked busy with work.

  31. Chanty Says:

    for some reason. when i email the 19kb size mp3 for my ringtone or w/e to my phone .. it doesn’t receive it. i sent two in the last hour & i havent received it. my email on my laptop doesnt even send me a webmaster thingy back saying it cant be sent. WTH IS GOODDDD !!!>=O

  32. Chanty Says:

    wow. i send a picture from the same e-mail & my tmail receives it. does my sidekick hate me?!

  33. cAL Says:

    crazyforkicks on May 16, 2009 at 9:01 pm said:

    250 and a rebate for 50.

    I have had sidekicks for years and years, the data plan just went up to 35 for unlimited.

    I haven’t seen my bill go up yet.

    thnx…
    is it more or less then the g1 plan

    crazyforkicks on May 17, 2009 at 9:16 am said:

    Holy snap! I got my bill yesterday and opened it this morning. They upcharges one of the kick plans to $35!

    I called them immediately!

    They said they were sorry and changed it back.

    Be one the look out people!!!

    nd uhmm does tht mean its still 35 or 20

  34. pLaTaNo p0w3r Says:

    hey 1 question for ya, how many hours you get from your battery at least average,i take 3G off of mine because to me internet runs pretty well without it,and i get 14+hrs and still have 2 bars left lol,

  35. Anonymous Says:

    crazyforwhat on May 18, 2009 at 9:59 am said:

    bebe,

    email me your pics for your theme. I’ll make one for you.

    I’m still working on your ringtones, I’m wicked busy with work.

    Dude! Are u getting paid for this? Or is it out of the goodness of ur heart? Ha! What am I saying? Ur definitely getting paid! Hahahahaha!

  36. crazyforkicks Says:

    Paid by who?
    I wish I was getting paid

  37. Chanty Says:

    how do u shut off the 3g?

  38. Chanty Says:

    recognizedakick on May 13, 2009 at 3:49 pm said:

    crazyforkicks on May 13, 2009 at 3:36 pm said:

    I just got a black screen with green letters with a big red X.

    Most likely netbsd script.

    The phone then rebooted.
    And I lost every email and text. Boohoo.

    Aw man that sucks! What did u do? That better not happen to me! Im finally loving the sidekick!!

    this bs just happened to me like 5 times. it keeps rebooting on me idk wtf is good !

  39. bebe Says:

    Chanty on May 20, 2009 at 5:35 pm said:

    how do u shut off the 3g?

    Go into your settings,scroll down to Network Options and you’ll have automatic,GSM/EDGE only and then off.It may be slower but it may help you in the long run for now.
    Plus you can turn off data roaming if you like,someone complained by using Twitter data roaming charges were used but I don’t think that will happen with us.Plus don’t delete all 3 apps or you’ll have to buy them to reuse them again.

    TMOnews.com just posted a blog about the 3G coming to who’s town a big list mostly TX and CA,but doesn’t mean you don’t live in the area you won’t get 3G.

    To those who didn’t recieve a rebate don’t let CC tell you that the rebate is online,yes this model is on the list but it’s not available to us.Go to your TMO store to get one and if you can’t,bug them,tell them you can’t do either or hopefully they’ll give you credit.THE ONLINE REBATE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR SKLX09,tell them to investigate further into it with you on the phone.

  40. imkoolnessx Says:

    im so happy :]
    im getting a sidekick lx 09 now!
    just ordered it a few hours ago.
    i got the purple one.
    i cant wait till it gets here!

  41. cAL Says:

    recognizedakick on May 12, 2009 at 5:24 pm said:

    crazyforiphone on May 12, 2009 at 11:21 am said:

    Once again, it is not a review! It is an un-boxing!

    You should be able to read with that education of yours. No where in the video description does it say review!

    Secondly, my parents came to this country in 1978. I grew up in a rough city south of Boston in the 80’s, hence I always have a little hood in me.

    Your fake car, I bet both of my testicles that you do not own nor have ever driven a SLR Mclaren, nor will you ever drive one.

    I challenge you to post a video, of your wife filming you getting into the car and talking trash to me with your own lips (must show face and lips moving)

    Your income:

    I linked a survey of the average payscale for Veterinarian technologist.
    The average pay is $13.35 per hour, which equates to $ 26,700 per year if you worked full time.
    This research is extremely accurate.

    http://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=Veterinary_Technologist_%2F_Technician/Hourly_Rate

    Your supposed second job, as a Lab Microbiologist pays an average of $49,379 in the United States. at full time. (how could you work 2 full time jobs, and still have time to drive your fake dream car.)

    http://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=Microbiologist/Salary

    Your wife own her own salon.

    I did a payscale review on owner/operators of Salon’s in the USA,

    The average net income, (after paying bills, taxes, insurance etc) is between $35,000 to $60,000.

    http://www.payscale.com/mypayscale.aspx?pid=fec6d83c-c705-440a-85fb-4fe68ced2402

    When I add all of the salaries together (if you worked 90 hours a week at those 2 jobs ) you are around $120,000 per year.

    That makes it impossible for you to own a $500,000 Car, or a $500,000 House. because you couldn’t make the payments, let alone buy toilet paper to wipe your A$$.

    So I challenge you to prove me wrong, with unequivocal proof. I can always go around my house and show you my pad. It isn’t the best house on the block, but I have worked hard for it. And it is mine.

    I think you may have the diagnosis of a chryptorchid. My dog had the same issue. BWAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

    Micro

    LOL!!!! 10 points! I cant believe you actually looked all that up! Nice…now about the LX…lol

    wow ur buggin
    good work tho

  42. crazyforwhat? Says:

    learn how to make free ringtones for your sidekick LX 2009
    go to
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edj6YnMR_b4

  43. Anonymous Says:

    Chanty on May 20, 2009 at 5:40 pm said:

    recognizedakick on May 13, 2009 at 3:49 pm said:

    crazyforkicks on May 13, 2009 at 3:36 pm said:

    I just got a black screen with green letters with a big red X.

    Most likely netbsd script.

    The phone then rebooted.
    And I lost every email and text. Boohoo.

    Aw man that sucks! What did u do? That better not happen to me! Im finally loving the sidekick!!

    this bs just happened to me like 5 times. it keeps rebooting on me idk wtf is good !

    i got this phone 3 days ago an it just starte doing this BS and wont stop so i call tmo and they are sending me a new phone … i had bt on and son sent me a few pics …i shut bt off and thats when this **** started happening … evrytime it restarts bt shows on so i shut it then get black screen green writing big red x flashes then shuts down and reatsrts… keeps doing this every minute or so… so i take out the memory card and now it works fine …wtf ????? soon as i put memory card back in the same shiz starts all over again ….

  44. Flygirl Says:

    Chanty on May 20, 2009 at 5:40 pm said:

    recognizedakick on May 13, 2009 at 3:49 pm said:

    crazyforkicks on May 13, 2009 at 3:36 pm said:

    I just got a black screen with green letters with a big red X.

    Most likely netbsd script.

    The phone then rebooted.
    And I lost every email and text. Boohoo.

    Aw man that sucks! What did u do? That better not happen to me! Im finally loving the sidekick!!

    this bs just happened to me like 5 times. it keeps rebooting on me idk wtf is good !

    i got this phone 3 days ago an it just starte doing this BS and wont stop so i call tmo and they are sending me a new phone … i had bt on and son sent me a few pics …i shut bt off and thats when this **** started happening … evrytime it restarts bt shows on so i shut it then get black screen green writing big red x flashes then shuts down and reatsrts… keeps doing this every minute or so… so i take out the memory card and now it works fine …wtf ????? soon as i put memory card back in the same shiz starts all over again ….

  45. Josh Says:

    ******************************************************************************
    You’re Crazy, Don’t you WANT to have *** with you’re Sidekick LX’09, You have a Tattoo of sidekick phone, Way to describe you’re emotions,
    You’re obsessed with a freaking phone and that is why you can only do bad reviews on it.
    Because you’re emotionally attached to the item you’re describing and everything is so great about it.
    Haven’t you seen investigators get laid of cases because they knew the victim or had sexual realationship with it, that is the same reason you should not do reviews on Sidekick.
    !!!!Go to a psychologist!!! You loonitick
    *******************************************************************************

  46. Zubair1996 Says:

    where did you order it from? crazyforkicks



Subscribe to our RSS feed or Twitter for up to the minute news, or subscribe to our daily email feed to get Hiptop3.com in your inbox!

Get Hiptop3.com in your email: